Whether it’s a reorganization, a merger or a
dissolution, the action requires careful
documentation and legal paperwork.
Charitable Allies can make sure the
reorganization, merger or dissolution is handled in a way that protects your clients, board and staff
to the highest degree.
We’ll guide your charity through informing staff, volunteers and clients and taking inventory through filing a formal intent to close and the final locking of the doors.
Realigning your charity’s affairs includes addressing:
- donors – honoring intentions
- members (if any) – delivering any final benefits or services to which they are entitled
- employees, vendors and contractors – making final payments, dissolving contracts
- granting and contracting agencies – completing the work, making/receiving payments, filing reports
- state and local governments – paying all taxes and fees that may be due
- the community – letting the community know what’s happening and helping them find
another outlet for your services
Charitable Allies has successfully reorganized and merged nonprofits, consolidating operations and boards, streamlining processes and otherwise turning them into one efficient organization.