Whether it’s a reorganization, a merger or a
dissolution, the action requires careful
documentation and legal paperwork.
Charitable Allies can make sure the
reorganization, merger or dissolution is handled in a way that protects your clients, board and staff
to the highest degree.
We’ll guide your charity through informing staff, volunteers and clients and taking inventory through filing a formal intent to close and the final locking of the doors.
Realigning your charity’s affairs includes addressing:
- honoring intentions
- Members (if any)
- delivering any final benefits/services to which they are entitled
- Employees, Vendors and Contractors
- making final payments
- dissolving contracts
- Granting and Contracting Agencies
- completing the work
- making or receiving payments
- filing reports
- State and Local Governments
- paying all taxes due
- paying all fees due
- The Community
- letting the community know what’s happening
- helping them find another outlet for your services
Charitable Allies has successfully reorganized and merged nonprofits, consolidating operations and boards, streamlining processes and otherwise turning them into one efficient organization.