Whether it’s a nonprofit reorganization, a merger or a
dissolution, the action requires careful
documentation and legal paperwork.
Charitable Allies can make sure the
reorganization, merger or dissolution is handled in a way that protects your clients, board and staff
to the highest degree.
We’ll guide your charity through informing staff, volunteers and clients and taking inventory through filing a formal intent to close and the final locking of the doors.
Realigning your charity’s affairs includes addressing:
- honoring intentions
- Members (if any)
- delivering any final benefits/services to which they are entitled
- Employees, Vendors and Contractors
- making final payments
- dissolving contracts
- Granting and Contracting Agencies
- completing the work
- making or receiving payments
- filing reports
- State and Local Governments
- paying all taxes due
- paying all fees due
- The Community
- letting the community know what’s happening
- helping them find another outlet for your services
Charitable Allies has successfully reorganized and merged nonprofits, consolidated operations and boards, streamlined processes and otherwise have turned nonprofits into one efficient charitable organization.