As the Director of Marketing and Operations at Charitable Allies, Olivia is always looking for ways to innovate to better serve the nonprofit community. Olivia oversees marketing, operations, HR and technology for Charitable Allies. She has a passion for making attorneys approachable for the nonprofits who need them. Olivia is also our Certified Salesforce Administrator. Olivia joined the Charitable Allies team in 2020 after her last role serving as the Director of Development for a local nonprofit organization.
When Olivia isn’t creating automations in Salesforce, she enjoys walking her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Felix, watching live music or musicals with friends, painting, and reading her way through the local library. Olivia also volunteers at Traders Point Christian Church as a preschool teacher and at Firefly Children & Family Alliance in their children’s shelter.
Causes I Care About:
- Youth-serving organizations (especially child abuse prevention and foster care)
- Public Library and Literacy Programs
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Spreading the Gospel
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Bachelors of Arts in English Writing and Communications from DePauw University
- Membership Chair of the Young Professionals Advisory Board of Firefly Children & Family Alliance